On October 15, 2020, the Trade Representation of Russia in India took part in the online presentation of projects selected by ASI “Go Global”.
During the videoconference, Russian high-tech start-up companies interested in entering the Indian market presented their products:
- “Algorithmics” (after-school programming and math classes for children, https://algorithmicschool.com/);
- “Piklema” (a platform of ready-made solutions for optimizing the technological process, http://piklema.com/);
- “E-queo” (mobile cloud platform for training, motivation and management, https://e-queo.com/);
- “ITECMA” (carbon polymer composite materials, http://itecma.ru/en/
- “Liquid cube” (technology of liquid cooling of electronic modules and electrical components, http://www.inntech.pro/);
- “Fidesys” Innovative CAE-system that performs a full cycle of engineering calculations, starting from building a computational mesh to the visualization of calculation results, https://cae-fidesys.com/?hl=en).
Indian companies are welcome to cooperation! Contact details of the Russian companies are on the links above.